Make your voice heard this election! Vote at your polling place between 6 AM and 7 PM.
LOCATE YOUR POLLING PLACE OR A DROPBOX
Enter your home address and zip code to find out where you can vote in person this election or drop off a completed ballot.
MAKE SURE YOU’RE REGISTERED TO VOTE
Whether you need to register for the first time, update your registration, or check your registration status, there’s no better time to make sure you’re eligible to vote.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
Keep track of these important dates ahead of the 2022 general election to make sure you know when, where, and how to vote!
- September 29, 2022: First day of early voting by mail and at temporary election sites.
- You may receive a ballot in the mail starting on this date.
- You may go to an election authority’s office or other temporary locations to vote in most of the state.
- October 23, 2022: Last day to register to vote online.
- October 24, 2022: First day of early voting at permanent election sites, which are open on weekends and holidays.
- You may register to vote at an election site by presenting two valid forms of identification, including one showing your residential address.
- October 27, 2022: One week left to submit a vote by mail ballot application.
- November 3, 2022: Last day a vote by mail ballot application can be received and processed by an election authority.
- November 7, 2022: Last day of early voting.
- Election Day, November 8, 2022: Last day of in-person voting and last day to postmark a vote by mail ballot.
- You may vote at a polling place between 6 AM and 7 PM.
- You may register to vote at a polling place by presenting two valid forms of identification, including one showing your residential address.
Make sure you never miss an important voting deadline. Sign up to receive the most crucial and up-to-date voter information.